|Up to date information on the NYC ferret ban and efforts to re-legalize ferrets in New York City's five boroughs. FAQs, History of the Ban, Legal Documents, Fundraising, Mailing List.|
A central source of accurate up to date information on the New York City ferret ban and current legalization efforts where NYC ferret supporters can find the information they need to take action and re-legalize ferrets in New York City's five boroughs. Ferrets have been illegal in NYC's five boroughs since June 29th 1999.
Learn more about the NYC ferret ban and legalization efforts for NYC ferrets:
Current News: Get up to date information on the New York City Ferret ban and
current legalization efforts.
- Council Member Kathryn Freed's bill to re-legalize ferrets: Intro 627-A
- NYC Ferrets owners and the Humane Society file a Lawsuit against the Department of Health
- Help raise money for NYC ferret legalization efforts. Buy a "Do I LOOK like a criminal?!" T-shirt or other products.
- Learn More About Ferrets: Ferret Facts, Excerpts from articles on Domestication by Bob Church, and more.
- Learn More About Ferrets: Thinking about buying a ferret?
- Ban FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions about the NYC ferret ban.
- NYC Department of Health bans ferrets!: How the ferret ban started.
* If you've come to the NYCFerrets.Com website and are reading this text, your browser does not support frames. But don't worry! You can access all the pages on our website through our Sitemap. The links above will only take you to more summaries.